Sponsor Initiated Activities
Sponsor Initiated activities are developed by PARID, a PARID District, or another organization that is working with PARID to approve the CEUs.
Interim: Cindi Brown, CI, CT firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit the following completed paperwork to the PARID CMP Coordinator at least 45 days prior to the start of the event:
- Completed Instructor Form
- Completed Sponsor Form
- Promotional Materials (Event Flyer and Registration Form) – must include the following items:
- RID CMP and/or ACET logos
- Knowledge Level
- Content Area
- This statement “PARID is approved by the RID CMP to sponsor continuing education activities. This program is offered for [# of CEUs] CEUs in [Content Area]. Participants should have [Knowledge Level] knowledge of the topic.”
- Information on the educational objectives of the activity.
- Target audience as described in the continuing education activity plan (Instructor Form)
- Cancellation policy or contact information to get the cancellation policy
- Refund policy or contact information to get the refund policy
- Solicitation for reasonable accommodations or contact information to request a reasonable accommodation.
Submit the following completed paperwork within 30 days of the conclusion of the event:
Documents for Sponsors:
Promotional Materials Check List
- Activity report form
- Participant evaluation forms
- Evaluation summary form
- Copy of all handouts and powerpoint presentations used
- Copy of the agenda for the event