CEUs may be awarded for coursework for college credit taken at an accredited institution during the participant’s current CMP cycle. This accreditation must be recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Successful completion is defined as receiving a minimum letter grade of “C” (2.0) or above.
Amanda Moyer, NIC 215-900-3434 firstname.lastname@example.org
Process to Complete Academic Coursework
- Contact the PARID CMP Coordinator to process the Academic Coursework Activity Plan form.
- Complete the course. As long as the course is taken during your current CMP cycle, paperwork may be filed anytime during that current cycle.
- Submit the following documentation to the sponsor:
If the course is offered during a semester, the number of CEUs equals 1.5 per semester credit (i.e. a 3 credit course = 4.5 CEUs). If the course is offered during a quarter, the number of CEUs equals 1 per quarter credit (i.e. a 3 credit course = 3 CEUs).
- A copy of the course description (this can usually be copied from the college website)
- A copy of your transcript with a letter grade of "C" or better at the completion of the course
Academic Coursework Activity Plan Form